Eva | Video Tutorial
Romantic textured mermaid upstyle.
- After purchasing this tutorial you can watch it online as many times as you like on your PC, Mac, Phone and Tablet.
- Level of Difficulty: 4/5
- Total Time to Complete: 1.5-2 hours (including hair preparation).
- Good preparation is key to this up style.
- Create plenty of texture and volume by using quality setting products (medium hairspray, dry shampoo or salt mist). The aim is to create long lasting bouncy curls for this upstyle.
- Hair extensions are added to provide length, volume and colour.
- Use plenty of medium hold hairspray as you go (I use JOICO Design Works 03).
- To create the main curls, use a quality curling iron (I use a Baby Bliss 28").
- For fringe curls, use a small size conus curling iron (I use Baby Bliss).
- Secure each section with a few bobby pins.
- Dress it up with fresh flowers or a bridal accessories.
Materials needed for this upstyle:
- Teasing Brush
- Upstyling Brush
- Sectioning Clips
- Bobby Pins
- Hairspray Medium & Strong Hold
- Straightener, Professional curling wand; medium or small size.