Veronica | Video Tutorial
- After purchasing this tutorial you can watch it online as many times as you like on your PC, Mac, Phone and Tablet.
- Level of Difficulty: 3/5
- Total Time to Complete: 1.5 hour (including hair preparation).
- Hair extensions can be added to provide length, volume and colour.
- Use plenty of medium hold hairspray as you go
- On a fringe area to create fishtail use a texture powder (I use NAK Matt Texture Thicken Medium Hold) and texture boost spray (I use JOICO 02)
- Secure each section with a few bobby pins and medium hold hair spray (I use Schwarzkopf OSIS Elastic Hold)
- Finish up style by securing with extreme hold hair spray (I use Schwarzkopf OSIS Session Extreme Hold)
- To secure small sections use French hair pins (I use 999 brand)
- Dress it up with fresh flowers or a bridal accessories.
Materials needed for this upstyle:
- Teasing Brush
- Upstyling Brush
- Sectioning Clips
- Bobby Pins
- French Pins
- Hairspray Medium & Strong Hold
- Straightener, Professional curling wand; medium or small size and crimp